Pimpwagon Blues Pimpwagon Blues

cool

theres something here that reminds me of dream theaters song "the glas prison" in the break near the end, its like a funky version. Great song!

Isolation Pt. 3 (Finale) Isolation Pt. 3 (Finale)

Dude

Dude, so Dream Theater/Symphony x/ Shadow gallery style, Incredible!
May i have an e-mailed version of the track? dea.monz@live.com

Full Force (Contra Force) Full Force (Contra Force)

kkkkkkkk

Very good, i can see Learning to live by Dream theater has been an influence!

Isolation Pt. 1 Isolation Pt. 1

great

I also like prog rock and this is a great piece of music! also you should check out a change of seasons by dream theater. Its a 23 minute epic that dosnt repeat whatsoever!

Kor-Rune responds:

Oh, I've heard plenty Dream Theater already, Change of Seasons, and lots more. You could probably be able to tell they're one of my influences by just listening to my song, yeah?

Thanks, glad you like it!

Blues Improv Blues Improv

great

Ok, that didn't blow my mind and you also made a few mistakes here and there, but i cant blame you. Im giving you 10 because i know how hard it is to play guitar. i still cant nail this stuff after 2 years. Good Job! To improve : Keep re-recording till the song has no mistakes, then you will get youre 10

Alone time with my guitar Alone time with my guitar

Good

I see youre using guitar pro 5 like you said!, i also use guitar pro 5, Check out my Isis and Darkness I!

Final Project Part 2 Final Project Part 2

Damm good attempt

Thats great. This will surely be the best music project there. a singer would be good but not completely necessary. Very good!

I love you so much [SyM Remix] I love you so much [SyM Remix]

Great

Very good, well constructed. Its is quite dancey vocally. Where are you guys from?

syphonmax responds:

us guys? lol

It's just me Syphonmax, I just remixed the song =]

End of the Line- prnd End of the Line- prnd

Neat!

Youre damm good! all you need is a vocalist and youre laughing. Good guitar work, good dumming, in time, well constructed. good job!

Sailing a Ship Into The Sun Sailing a Ship Into The Sun